FIGHTING THE SARS-CoV-2 PANDEMIC
SYNLAB is part of the health infrastructure in many countries that are fighting the pandemic, acting as a trusted provider and adviser to key decision makers.
We currently perform SARS-CoV-2 screening tests in 28 countries worldwide and offer:
- RT-PCR tests to identify existing infections
- Serological antibody tests and antigen tests
- Alternative, more comfortable sampling methods: mouthwash and saliva samples
- Sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 positive samples to identify possible mutations
Thanks to our extensive network and expertise, we were the first provider in Europe to offer RT-PCR tests on a large-scale to fight SARS-CoV-2. We offer testing to healthcare professionals, patients and individuals, and we have signed more than 5000 agreements to implement programmes to create safe work environments.
- National healthcare organizations and governments to develop and promote SARS-CoV-2 action plans and procedures
- Universities for the return to campus
- Companies to ensure a safe return to work and so that they can maintain their activity
- Sporting associations, such as UEFA, to provide safer training and competition conditions
- Tourism sector to facilitate mobility, issuing reports with the necessary requirements to allow border crossings